INSPHERE is the only UK based SpatialAnalyzer (SA) training provider to be endorsed by NRK.
SA has rapidly become the industry standard for portable metrology software.
If used correctly the software can do far more than simply collect data. It can be used to plan and streamline measurement operations providing an integral tool for implementing efficient and reliable measurement operations.
We offer a range of training for SpatialAnalyzer, both open courses (fixed dates, open to the public) and closed courses (specifically arranged for a company).
With our bespoke, closed courses we can also tailor the course content to your specific use of the software so you maximise the value you get from the training.
For more information or to book a course, contact our training team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to SpatialAnalyzer
This is an introductory course that provides an overview of NRK's SpatialAnalyzer software as a tool for performing common measurement, analysis, and reporting tasks. It explores techniques using SA for common metrology duties such as measurement, alignment, real-time build, inspection, geometric analysis, and reporting.
The course includes topics such as metrology architecture, SA's components, tool sets for application solutions, SA instrument interfaces, general user options and processes, and hands-on training with the software.
- FUNDAMENTALS - SA's architecture and nomenclature. Explore the workspace. File organisation.
- MEASUREMENT - Tooling definitions. Interface with instruments. Instrument toolbars. Measurement profiles. Drift checks. Watch Windows.
- TOOLKIT - Geometry fitting. Create inspection templates. Perform inspection routines.
- INSTRUMENT ALIGNMENT - Best-fit transformation. Frame Wizard. Quick align to CAD. Measure nominals. Basic relationship fit. Nominal geometry relationships.
- WORKING WITH CAD - Import models. Reverse surfaces. Create objects from surfaces. Compare to measured data.
- BASIC REPORTING - Vector Groups. Dimensioning. Callouts. Report generation. PDF output.
This is a classroom based course in which topics are presented and demonstrated by the instructor, then practiced individually by the student. Portable metrology hardware is used to conduct realistic exercises, performed in groups, and to help reinforce the material.
This course assumes no prior knowledge or experience with SA, but does assume some knowledge of geometry and basic portable metrology principles.
To discuss your requirements or to book a course, contact our training team: email@example.com