Introduction to SpatialAnalyzer: 2nd - 4th October 2018
A New River Kinematics (NRK) accredited open training course, providing a comprehensive overview of the software that will enable users to get the most out of SpatialAnalyzer.
Duration: 3 Days
Location: The Innovation Centre, Bristol and Bath Science Park
For bookings or more information about the course, contact us at email@example.com
This course provides an introduction to NRK’s SpatialAnalyzer software as a tool for performing common measurement, analysis, and reporting tasks. It explores techniques using SA for common metrology duties such as measurement, alignment, real-time build, inspection, geometric analysis, and reporting.
The course includes topics such as metrology architecture, SA's components, tool sets for application solutions, SA instrument interfaces, general user options and processes, and hands-on training with the software.
- FUNDAMENTALS - SA’s architecture and nomenclature. Explore the workspace. File organisation.
- MEASUREMENT - Tooling definitions. Interface with instruments. Instrument toolbars. Measurement profiles. Drift checks. Watch windows.
- TOOLKIT - Geometry fitting. Create inspection templates. Perform inspection routines.
- INSTRUMENT ALIGNMENT - Best-fit transformation. Frame Wizard. Quick align to CAD. Measure nominals. Basic relationship fit. Nominal geometry relationships.
- WORKING WITH CAD - Import models. Reverse surfaces. Create objects from surfaces. Compare to measured data.
- BASIC REPORTING - Vector Groups. Dimensioning. Callouts. Report generation. PDF output.
This course assumes no prior knowledge or experience with SA, but does assume some knowledge of geometry and basic portable metrology principles.
Our open courses offer an excellent opportunity to learn and network with other like minded professionals in a state-of-the-art training environment. All course literature, certificates, lunch and refreshments are included.
Alternatively, we can also deliver bespoke training courses to fit specific functional requirements at customer sites.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Our Training Facilities
Our training facilities are located at the Innovation Centre, Bristol and Bath Science Park. This is easily accessible, just off Junction 19 on the M4 and ten minutes from the M5.