NPL Dimensional Measurement User (Level 1): 9th - 11th July 2019
A nationally accredited training course introducing dimensional metrology, the importance of good measurement practice and the right measurement behaviours.
Duration: 3 Days
Location: The Innovation Centre, Bristol and Bath Science Park
For bookings or more information about the course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course introduces dimensional metrology and its under-pinning principles and methods. Delegates will be taught how to better interpret technical drawings, make fundamental measurement calculations and implement a measurement strategy in a manufacturing engineering environment.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide underpinning knowledge and expertise in using measurement tools and an appreciation of the importance of measurement
- To deliver practical training for people who are required to use dimensional measurement techniques to complete their daily tasks
- To instil and encourage a questioning culture
Benefits to the Learner
- To understand the importance of using the correct measurement tools for varying applications
- Give delegates a sense of responsibility for the measurement process and its practical application
- Hands-on experience of why measurement is critical to the entire manufacturing engineering process
- To encourage learners to develop a measurement strategy in the workplace
Our open courses offer an excellent opportunity to learn and network with other like minded professionals in a state-of-the-art training environment. All course literature, certificates, lunch and refreshments are included.
Alternatively, we can also deliver training courses at customer sites when there are six or more participants.
Contact email@example.com for more info.
Our Training Facilities
Our training facilities are located at the Innovation Centre in the Bristol and Bath Science Park. This is easily accessible, just off Junction 19 on the M4 and ten minutes from the M5.