INSPHERE Ltd Launch new flagship product IONA for industrial automation monitoring and control.
What is IONA?
- IONA is a network of sensors and software that can simultaneously capture alignment data from industrial robots and other points of interest, be that the work piece, fixture or cell datums.
- Using IONA, engineers can monitor the performance of automated systems and ensure they are performing consistently in accordance with the simulated or programmed intent.
- The data generated with IONA can be used to make corrections either as a one-off system calibration or as part of regular dynamic adjustments compensating for natural process variation.
The outputs of IONA are:
- Improved System Accuracy – Allowing more processes to be automated and improving process quality
- Correction to robot programs – Enabling faster commissioning and validating a digital twin
- Reduced automation downtime – Enabled by predictive maintenance using IONA SPC trend data.